MaxSys Staffing is presently seeking a part time Junior Financial Analyst to work with our client in Saint John, New Brunswick.
The successful applicant will be part of the corporate finance team and will be responsible for various general including reconciliations, expense accruals, vendor invoicing, monthly reporting, payroll administration, financial analysis and forecast and budget activities.
– A comprehensive knowledge on the fundamentals of investments
– Assistance with payroll
– Creation of reports, portfolios and financial projections
– Presentation of month end close activities
– Extensive use of MS Office Suite with firm grasp on Excel functions
– Salary Rage: $20 24 hourly
– Working in a supportive and rewarding environment
– Part time (approximately 20 hours/week)
– College or University graduate in Business Administration or related program
– Well versed in accounting software systems (SAGE/ACCPAC)
– Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
– Experience with financial modelling in MS Excel
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent oral and communication skills
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like something youd be interested in, we want to hear from you! Send us an email with your resume attached to:
You can also visit our job board at http:www.maxsys/jobs or connect with us at 506-642-2276 to discuss this role and other possible opportunities we have available.