We currently seek a FIELD REPRESENTATIVE to join our team! This position will be fast-paced and will handle a high volume of showings and inspections. Any active REALTORS looking for some side income? This job would be perfect for you!
The successful candidate must be mobile and comfortable working while travelling throughout the market. Some evening and weekend availability is required.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Takes all incoming phone calls/text/email inquiries regarding our available rental properties
- Schedules appointments to view available rental properties
- Shows available rental properties to prospective tenants while complying with company policies and procedures
- Reports back to office with feedback of each showing weekly
- Posting notices on a daily basis to different locations
- Completes inspections at our occupied rental properties
- Completes move-in inspections with qualified tenants and hands in appropriate paperwork to office in a timely manner
- Completes move-out inspections and hands in paperwork to office in a timely manner
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Active License with RECA
- Ability to travel on a daily basis to different locations
- Strong time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Able to interact productively in person, via phone and through text and email with tenants and team members
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet timelines
Apply now! Only selected applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- property management: 1 year (Preferred)
- RECA (Required)