About Off Grid Trailers
Off Grid Trailers designs and manufactures high-end teardrop camper trailers from its facility in Edmonton, Alberta. Off Grid’s products are well-recognized by overlanding enthusiasts for their high standards of quality, exceptional designs and impressive off-road capabilities. With significant growth plans and a customer-centric approach, OGT is well positioned to provide its high quality and adventure driven products to a growing number of customers.
We are currently looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and well experienced Junior Assembler/Shop Hand to manufacture OGT off road trailers.
Junior Assembler, Full Time Permanent
The successful candidate will work with the production team to support day to day operations and continued business growth in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications / Desired Skill and Expertise
- Post secondary polytechnic preferred, minimum High School Diploma or GED required
- Overall fine attention to detail an absolute requirement
- 12V wiring and assembly experience preferred but not required
- A satisfactory criminal records check is required.
- General shop hand duties including shop cleaning, shipping and receiving, and assistance to the General Manager and Foreman
- Provide general assistance to the shop foreman and assembly team
Competencies and Attributes
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Report any equipment or safety issues to management
- Follow and maintain 5s
- Ensure facility is kept in a clean and organized state throughout production
- Ability to integrate production and worker safety
- 100% quality compliance while maintaining production targets with the team
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety, quality, operating and maintenance instructions and standard operating procedures
- Exceptional time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritizing multiple assignments with sound reasoning skills. A creative mind to suggest improvements and solutions
- Excellent team and customer service orientation and interpersonal skills to effectively manage interactions with managers, employees, vendors and customers
- Entrepreneurial attitude and general appreciation for small business operations
An excellent compensation plan including benefits awaits the successful candidate.
Salary Range: $16-19/hr
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
- relevent: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Edmonton, AB (Required)
- English (Required)