Who We Are
Reflex Manufacturing Ltd. (“Reflex”), a 100% privately owned Canadian company, is a major supplier / manufacturer of Reusable Flexible Insulation Systems in western Canada’s industrial insulation and Oil and Gas markets. Located in Edmonton, our dedicated field and in-house Design Technicians create insulation blankets to customer specification, which are then manufactured by our highly skilled production team in Reflex’s fabrication facility. Guided by our core values, we are proud to be an industry leader, committed to a high standard of safety, quality, efficiency and professionalism through all phases of customer service, estimating, field design, pattern development and fabrication.
Reflex currently has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual as AutoCAD Technician – Insulation Blankets. Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President, the successful candidate will start with hands on learning about our culture and processes in the office. The primary role will be to produce AutoCAD drawings in compliance with Reflex’s drafting and design standards. The successful candidate will also assist, from time to time, with project bidding, production estimating, and minor project management activities.
What We Are Looking For
- A keen eye for detail
- Passion for producing high quality work
- Ability to employ spatial aptitude/reasoning skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently or within a small team
- Knowledge of process piping is a strong asset
- Post-secondary diploma in the fields of Mechanical Engineering Technology or Engineering Design and Drafting Technology; related skills and experience may be considered
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- AutoCAD experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word)
Reflex Manufacturing Ltd. is committed to a culture of trust, respect, and execution - do what it takes, and then some. Along with your resume, please submit a cover letter that outlines how you would contribute to this type of culture and why you feel you are the right fit for this position. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time