We are seeking a positive, outgoing individual to join our customer support team! This position requires a highly motivated individual who is organized and goal-oriented with strong communication skills. This would be a remote position.
About our Company:
ESLlibrary.com is a growing, innovative ed-tech company focused on language learning content and courseware. Our platform is used in over 10,000 schools around the world. We’re passionate about providing language teachers with the highest-quality lessons in the industry, in a medium that makes it easy to connect with students. We are a Canadian based company, with our head office located in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
About the Position:
- Building relationships with new and existing customers
- Answering customer support emails and phone calls related to accounts (refunds, pricing questions, taking orders by phone, helping users with their accounts)
- Gathering customer feedback to share with the rest of the team
- Responding to users with our live chat help desk (Beacon) tool
Experience & Qualifications:
- One year in similar role preferred
- University degree or college diploma preferred
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong computer and typing skills / comfortable using Macs.
- Ability to learn various software as a service (SaaS) platforms quickly
- Understanding or background in publishing or education technology preferred
You will start with four weeks paid vacation in addition to all statutory holidays. A laptop will be provided for you, which would be used for remote work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary and benefits to be discussed at interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $36,000.00-$41,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- Customer Support: 1 year (Required)