EV Logistics was formed in 1999 to provide 3rd party logistics services specializing in multiple temperature warehousing and distribution services. With a combined workforce of over 650 employees — one of the largest in the Fraser Valley — EV Logistics operates two distinct distribution centers, providing distribution of fresh, frozen and ambient grocery products to retail stores across Western Canada. For more information, please see www.evlogistics.com.
EV Logistics would love to invite you to a one day Hiring Fair for our Warehouse positions! Come in and learn about our positions and have an on-the-spot interview!
We are currently hiring for Full-Time and Part-Time Positions (32+ hours)
Hiring Fair – EV Logistics
Location: 5111 272 Street, Langley, BC
Date: September 25, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
As a EV Logistics Warehouse Team Member, I will….
- Learn and master new equipment through a robust training program
- Order pick and palletize grocery products
- Utilize new warehouse technologies to help you be efficient in your job
- Repetitively lift up to 60 lbs. and 1000+ cases per day
What’s in it for me?
- Starting Wage: $19.25 / hour
- Amazing Individual Incentive & Team Bonus Programs
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits after 30 days
- Matching Contributions Pension Program
- Flexible Shift Schedules
- Renovated Lunch Room (coming soon)
- On-Site Gym (coming soon)
Please note that there is no bus transportation route in the area. Reliable transportation is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.25 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday