The Office Assistant is responsible for supporting various functions in the designated market centre/branch . This includes but not limited to route, asset and product management/procurement; warehouse and inventory process; and Human Resources functions like attendance and leave management etc. The Operations Associate will oversee the money room and will be responsible for collecting cash and reconciliation.
- Route Management: Support inventory reconciliation and accountability; assist with route scheduling changes, DOT/Vehicle compliance, daily route check-in, and other duties performed by the Route Sales Manager.
- Product Management & Procurement: Back up maintenance of product pick sequencing, purchase orders, record waste, vendor returns, TJV, employee sale, and in-house product usage (demo).
- Human Resources: Maintain and adhere to all wage & hour compliance for local employees, conduct all required new hire paperwork and maintain employee files for employees on-site; administer payroll functions and check distribution. Perform additional HR functions for employees at local branch.
- General Management: Assist leadership on special projects, support Operations/Branch Manager - ensuring controls are in place; prepare daily packages to hub.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate at high efficiency and effectiveness with clients, vendors, internal leadership and operations staff. Ability to respond quickly to changing demands.
- Excellent computer, verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills are required.
Proficiency in MS Office is required
. Must have professional phone skills.
- Key experience in the following areas: customer service, experience in transportation/logistics, warehouse operations or related operations is preferred.
- Strong customer service principles and practices are required.
- Personally organized and capable of handling multiple open inquiries simultaneously as well as interpersonal, and team skills.
- Must have the ability to influence without having direct authority.
- The ability to learn new technologies (MEI/Salesforce).
- Must have the ability to multi-task, as success in this role will be defined as being able to think quickly and adjust/adapt as necessary to accomplish goals.
- The ability to work efficiently and independently is important as well.
Please note all candidates considered for hire will be required to successfully pass a criminal background check. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
Contract length: 1 month
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $21.00-$26.00 per hour
- office: 1 year (Preferred)