Tired of commuting to Toronto every day? PatientCare Solutions and m-health Solutions are seeking a full-time Senior Full Stack .Net Developer, who prefers the front-end, to join their shared Technology team in Burlington. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a new team that will specialize in healthcare websites and mobile applications. The expected team size will be 4-5 developers, with additional resources for testing. If you’ve always wanted to put together an all-star small web development team, this is your opportunity. The development environment consists of a Microsoft back-end.
This position is ideal for an individual who is excited by the technology required to build and support healthcare applications and projects such as:
- Medical websites that use the latest responsive design techniques
- Medical mobile applications for both Android and iOS
- CRM applications supporting various drug programs
- Other applications that can include mailing/emailing processes, TXT messaging components and telephony (VOIP) integration
As small/mid-size healthcare companies, PatientCare Solutions / m-health Solutions offer:
- The opportunity to make an immediate impact within the organization
- The ability to offer input that is heard and valued
- Initially, assist in putting the development team together, and guide the development approach to project delivery. This will be done in co-operation with a fellow senior back-end developer
- Develop and maintain internal and external web applications, ensuring the highest quality of code and reliability
- Navigate projects through their entire lifecycle – from requirements gathering to delivery and support
- Provide input and feedback through the development process, in terms of missing functionality to invalid functionality
- Respond to external customer requests for reporting/analytics on their patient programs
- Support internal staff, by researching and implementing technical solutions to resolve their unique challenges (i.e.: process, software or hardware)
- Mentor junior staff
- 8+ years of related experience in designing and building both static and dynamic websites / applications
- Must have current, hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Proficiency in:
- NET Core or MVC with Entity Framework
- Responsive UI design using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of source control using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Git.
- Working knowledge of:
- Developing Web APIs
- The following skills would be deemed highly desirable:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of CRMs
- Sass, Gulp, Angular
- experience with MS SQL Server database, including a good knowledge of SQL syntax and structure; functional areas should include views, stored procedures, triggers and effective table design * Post-secondary education in Computer/Software engineering and/or related discipline
- Excellent communication skills (deskside, telephone and written)
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task while ensuring good attention to detail
- Goal oriented, self-directed, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible, dependable and team oriented
Burlington, Ontario. Conveniently located near the QEW/403/407 junction.
About PatientCare Solutions and m-health Solutions
PatientCare Solutions provides progressive web and support services through a Healthcare Professional based call centre using voice, email and mail. By expanding the ways in which companies and patients interact, technology has raised the bar on patient service. To learn more about PatientCare Solutions, visit our website at www.patientcaresolutions.com.
m-health Solutions offers leading edge technology for mobile patient care – using both mobile devices and healthcare software. Our core service offers patients the ability to have their heart monitored while never entering a hospital. ECGs are wirelessly transmitted and reviewed by our monitoring center. To learn more about m-health Solutions, please visit our website at www.m-healthsolutions.com.
We welcome your application!
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We kindly ask, no telephone inquiries please.
PatientCare Solutions and m-health Solutions are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- .Net: 5 years (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 5 years (Preferred)
- Burlington, ON (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)