We are looking for a personable Breakfast Attendant to join our team for the summer. This position would be ideal for a retiree looking for casual work or a high school student looking to earn some extra cash over the summer. Hours are 6:30am to 11:30 The hotel operates 7 days a week.
Guest / Food Service
- Assist in preparation, cooking and presentation of food according to standards and in line with Health regulations
- Responsible for greeting every guest/customers with a smile and positive attitude
- Prepare and present items, organize and maintain a clean service area, and follow all provincial health codes.
- Ensures that all guests are dealt with in a professional, consistent manner. Ability to diplomatically handle difficult situations and people.
- Ensures entire food selection is available daily and hours of operation are strictly adhered to.
- Monitors and inspects all food & beverage deliveries, ensuring portion controls are adhered to.
- Provide a safe working environment by ensuring compliance with safety programs, Health Department requirements, and job safety analysis.
- Maintain and enforce sanitation laws and safety standards with anyone entering the kitchen area.
- Provides best Breakfast Ambassador Comfort Culture- I will take care you with a smile.
- Be an enthusiastic, helpful and positive member of the team
- Be professional, responsible and mature in conduct and behavior .
- Be understanding of, encouraging to and friendly with all co-workers
- Be self-motivated and use time wisely o Maintain open line of communications with each department
- Communicate pertinent information
- Respond positively to new ideas
- Openly accept critical/developmental feedback
- Be available to help other departments in emergency situations o Perform other assignments as directed by supervisor.
- Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company including, but not limited to those contained in the associate handbook.
* What we offer: employee discounts at hotels throughout North America, an attractive benefit package after 3 months and a sign on bonus of up to $500.00!
Experience in Hospitality, or Food Service preferred.
Contract length: 4 months
Part-time hours: 5 hours per day. additional hours can be provided based on candidates abilities and hotel occupancies
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- Enjoys working as a team and providing best comfort culture to guests. Food services experience.