At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.Verint.com.
Digital First Engagement is fundamentally changing how customers interact with brands. Verint portfolio of Digital First Engagement solutions allow customers to close the engagement capacity gap by embracing new channels, proactively engage with customers, orchestrating and automating conversations, and enable a unified workforce to deliver a superior customer experience to customers in their preferred channel.
Overview of Job Function:
The Account Executive, Digital First Engagement is responsible for identifying, crafting, negotiating, and closing Digital First Engagement deals within the Verint Cloud Platform. The Account Executive will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through networking and business referrals to identify necessary decision makers and drive complex deals to completion in a matrixed environment within the Canada region.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Sell Verint’s Digital First Engagement solutions and become a trusted advisor to CCO/Head of Customer Service/Customer Experience, CMO, CIO, Head of Digital Strategy and buying influencers.
- Manage complex sales cycles from prospecting to close.
- Drive net new revenue growth through new logo acquisition and expansion of current accounts.
- Continually build a pipeline of new business, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and create reliable forecasts including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, the status of the sales pipeline and results of prospecting activities.
- Execute the Company’s sales strategies and achieve established sales quota in the assigned territory by identifying business opportunities through territory management, target account prospecting, and profiling.
- Own the Executive relationships and responsible for understanding the customers’ business needs and direction.
- Maintain a comprehensive and on-going knowledge of Verint products and technology, as well as industry trends.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Five years of quota-carrying experience selling SaaS, B2B applications, or other enterprise software experience
- Proven track record of exceeding quota attainment.
- Must be able to effectively prospect and identify business opportunities, conduct needs analysis and present and close solutions sales to targeted accounts in a team selling environment.
- Effective and Professional presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal are required with the ability to penetrate and establish relationships with customer’s senior level executives.
- Ability to partner with multiple sales channels both internally (product experts, Sales consultants) and externally (channel partners).
- Travel approximately 50-75%.
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
- The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel
- Preferred Experience selling to B2C organizations in industries such as Travel, Retail, Insurance, Healthcare.