Big Country Drilling is looking for DRILLERS/ DERRICK HANDS & FLOORHANDS for our busy Drilling season.
We know that great employees make the difference and that's why we want you to join our team.
Big Country Drilling is a core minable drilling company that focusses on technical mine projects north of Fort MacMurray. We have a busy schedule ahead and we would like you to be a part of it.
We are looking for driven and motivated individuals to join our dedicated workforce. Experience is an asset however not necessary. We train the right candidates!
This is camp and rotational work typically 2-to-3-week rotation with one week off (Depending on client demands). Fly in and fly out from Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta.
- Effective Listening Skills
- Basic reading, writing and numeracy Ability to follow instructions
- Quick learning skills
- Commitment to Safety
- Willing to work in all weather conditions
- Willing to deal with challenging work environments
- Willing to work long days minimum 12hrs
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Standard First Aid CPR/AED
- H2S Alive
- OSSA or BSO (Basic Site Orientation)
- Wildlife Level 2
- Resume/ Job Application
- Big Country Drilling Orientation
- Driver’s License/ Government Identification
- Driver’s Authorization Form
- Driver’s Abstract
Occupational Testing Required:
- Drug Test
- Fit Test
- Audio Test
Positions Fill fast! Apply within!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Fly-In/Fly-Out
Salary: $30.00-$45.00 per hour