The Care Group (“TCG”) offers high quality residential care services to complex care clients in seven homes throughout the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island. Based in Coquitlam, we are a privately owned and operated assisted living and complex care provider that offers both subsidized and private pay care. TCG is a fast-growing company with great opportunities for motivated team members.
Our Mission: To deliver person centered and best practice care in a respectful, caring and responsible manner by working together with our residents, their primary care givers, families, community partners, and local health authorities.
Our Values: We believe our residents deserve excellence in care and we strive to achieve this by working as a team towards our common goal – a happy and healthy resident.
We are looking for Visitation Coordinator to help our residents meet with family in a safe and timely manner. The job is in Vancouver, 2423 Cornwall Ave V6K 1B9 at Point Grey Private Hospital www.tcgcare.com
This is full-time Monday to Friday job from 10am to 6pm. Wage $20.56/hr.
What does a Visitation Coordinator do?
· Screening visitors (measure temperature, provide questionnaire, making sure they are wearing masks)
· Transport residents to/from visit’s location (outdoor patio or room)
· Cleaning, sanitizing after the visit (wiping and sanitizing surfaces)
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Experience working with seniors as an asset
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Physical ability transport residents
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.56 per hour