Languages: English & French, other languages are a great asset
Start date: Immediate
City: Montreal with travel potential once the world opens up again!
ABOUT YOUR TEAM
Your e180 team:
At e180, one of our core values is learning (“Be a knowledge gardener”). We cultivate human potential by enabling our people to learn from one another. We love to create rewarding and caring learning experiences for our team, clients and our community and want to increase the impact of collaborative learning around the world.
Experience Producers are part of the Experience Team which designs and delivers transformative learning experiences for e180’s clients. The team plays a crucial contributing role to e180’s evolution because they are the primary implementers of the Braindate experience in collaboration with large scale event organizers. Not only that, the Experience Team is responsible for guiding our clients through a learning experience of their own as we work together to deliver something meaningful to their communities.
Your team’s rituals and ways of working together
Members of the Experience Team are highly collaborative and very autonomous. Their weekly meetings are a platform for sharing their discoveries on client projects and unblocking new challenges with colleagues across departments at e180 (Product, Learning Designers, Partnerships). They care deeply about two things: (1) the overall success of their projects and (2) the client’s learning experience embedded within e180’s process for delivering those results.
Do you feel passionate about the success of your projects and to create the best learning experience? - You will be welcomed here with open arms!
As e180’s eyes on the ground in many cases, Producers are often called upon to share their perspectives with other teams at e180 to collaboratively unblock challenges or opportunities they might be facing.
As a Freelancer Experience Producer, you will be in charge of all activities related to the successful delivery of learning experiences around the world, which, for now, often orbit around e180’s Braindate platform. Not only are you there to ensure that the users of Braindate have what they need to participate fully in the experience, you are the owner of your client’s learning as you guide them through the process of building what it takes to generate the impact they are seeking for their community.
Would you describe yourself as a project manager with a passion for research and design, guardians of the timeline but also of learning as a valuable deliverable in itself? - You’ll fit right in!
Producers are also responsible for coordinating and training a team of onsite e180 Learning Concierges who play an important role in facilitating the in-person component of braindates and in gathering insights from their interactions with Braindate users.
Did what you read speak to you? - We can't wait to meet you!
Your daily tasks
- Project coordination (internally and with clients)
- For each Braindate experience, in collaboration with client, you will be:
- Defining a vision for what success looks like
- Defining tangible metrics of success
- Building out participant profiles so that the client uses the right strategy and constructs the experience with Braindate
- Identifying key challenges to focus our shared energy on
- Defining a method for learning about those challenges (with data)
- Designing the ultimate strategy for delivering that vision
- Analyzing data in order to craft a report that completes the client’s learning cycle, all rooted in their vision and set of previously-identified challenges.
- Managing your team of e180 Learning Concierges pre-event and onsite
- Representing e180’s culture, values and mission when onsite
- Staying up-to-date on e180’s technology and internal tools (new updates and known limitations) as they evolve throughout the year.
- Thoroughly documenting your work within e180’s processes and procedures
- Participating in strategic conversations about improvements to internal processes and the services we offer clients and braindate participants.
Some qualities that will set you apart:
- Do you have experience in project management or event management? - In your position, that will be essential!
- Do you have excellent communication skills and capacity to develop meaningful and compassionate relationships with clients? - You will have a significant impact at e180!
- Are you flexible to travel and work on weekends depending on event requirements? - You’re just the person we’re looking for!
- Do you have past experience with startup/agile culture? - That’ll be a huge plus!
- Do you have experience managing multiple priorities and projects at once? - You’ll love working with us!
- Do you stand out for your initiative, proactiveness & creative drive? - Awesome! We can’t wait to work together!
- Do you have experiences with approaches such as Design Thinking? - Our team looks forward to learning from your experiences and knowledge!
e180 was founded as a social enterprise, and today, e180 is a certified (and award-winning!) B Corporation. This means that we’ve made a public commitment to leveraging our business to make a measurable difference in the world. Our flagship product, Braindate, has evolved over the years, but our mission remains the same: unlocking human greatness by helping people learn from one another.
Why you’ll love it here
We are value-driven.
Both our work and our company culture are rooted in a set of key beliefs and commitments that we came up with and revisit together. Our values influence everything from our decision-making processes to the ways in which we celebrate one another. Here are the values that drive us:
- Share knowledge, grow through learning, and plant the seeds of human greatness.
- Bring your creative brain power and change lives. Let’s make a difference together.
- Be audacious and autonomous, trust uncertainty, forge your own path, and embrace the journey.
- Be kind to yourself and others, and create conditions where everyone can succeed through diversity, equity and inclusion.
You’ll get to travel.
Paris, Doha, Berlin - we've activated Braindate at iconic events all over the world. Once it’s safe, our team will have the opportunity to travel to support and experience the impact of Braindate productions across the globe.
Our commitment to diversity means propelling it. As a certified B Corporation in the world of technology, we believe that it's our responsibility to actively foster a welcoming environment for those who might not feel included or represented elsewhere in this sector. As such, we strongly encourage applicants from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds, national origins, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and abilities to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term contract, Freelance
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- French (required)
- English (required)