Events Plus Management has been providing excellent staffing services in the Greater Toronto Area since founded in 1991.
The company has worked in partnership with both small and large-scale events and venues throughout the years. It continues to strive for excellence by delivering high quality results by providing custom-tailored services to its clients.
EPM dedicates itself in providing a team of knowledgeable and professional staff that works to achieve excellence as well as, demonstrate a great deal of passion about the work that they do.
Our funeral home is currently looking for a Marketing Specialist. The selected candidate will be expected to perform the following job duties:
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies;
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes;
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by their organization;
- Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences;
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs;
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews;
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, presentations, Web sites and press releases;
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
- A university degree or college diploma in business marketing related field.
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Efficient time management skills with ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Effective communicator with strong presentation skills;
***ONLY THOSE THAT ARE SELECTED WILL BE CONTACTED***
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29.00 /hour
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)