PRIVIT is seeking a motivated Business Development Coordinator to assist our Sales team in driving lead generation and expanding the business. You will conduct market analysis, initiate contact with prospects, generate leads, and develop and implement marketing campaigns.
To excel in this role, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up company, have excellent people skills, and be comfortable pitching and presenting to customers regularly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing sales growth programs and identifying new markets to enter.
- Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers via email and phone
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Converting prospects into opportunities that the sales staff can pursue with demos
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
- Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to Management and the Sales team.
- Providing effect administrative support to the Sales team.
Education, Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 1-3 years of professional experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
PRIVIT is the leading provider of student athlete health information technology. Student athlete health information is a critical, yet under-addressed component in school sports. The PRIVIT solution allows schools, staff and athletes/parents to be more responsible in their approach to student athlete safety. PRIVIT technology allows easy and safe mobile collection, storage and utilization of all relevant health information, so that the student athlete can be safe.
As a PRIVIT employee, you will become a member of a small, aggressive, hard-working team that fights hard – as a team – to achieve short term success.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)