The successful candidate will be the growth driver of smart home lead generation. They will be highly adept at identifying the best solutions for smart home products, ensuring that customers understand the benefits of Reliance’s Smart Home portfolio. Because Reliance cares about creating great customer experiences we are seeking people who can that deliver tangible business, improving the quality of life for each customer.
For the past 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.8 million customers across North America.
Our organization has doubled in size and team members over the past 5 years and we are incredibly proud to be recognized by:
- Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. for Canada’s Most Admired CEO (Sean O’Brien)
- Glassdoor as “Best Places to Work in Canada”
Each day, 2,300 Reliance team members focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2018 alone, we have donated over $700,000.00 to United Way and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work with us?
- A generous compensation plan
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- On-going professional development training and advancement opportunities
- WorkPerks savings program
- Goodlife Corporate Membership discount
- Ideally possesses at least 2 years’ experience and a proven track record of successful sales experience within the business to consumer (B2C) market selling smart home equipment
- Self-motivated, results-driven and highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Possess a positive and professional presence, exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation
- Familiarity with HVAC controls and equipment is an asset
- Are team players and can work well independently
- Customer focused
- Possesses an assertive “hunter” orientation and are able to prospect and self-generate a high volume of sales leads
- Present and sell smart home devices (ie. Nest Thermostats, Hello Door bells, Google Products etc.)and services to new and existing customers
- Update and utilize CRM Platform
- Create solutions to simplify customers’ everyday lives
- Ensure personal and customer safety during each in-home visit
- Provide superior customer service (i.e. execution of “The Right Call” process)
- Create positive customer relations through effective communication and problem solving
- Educate customers on system capabilities and operational instructions, by thoroughly providing options and recommendations
- Other duties, as assigned by management
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule that regularly includes evening and weekend appointments
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- B2C Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- G Driver's License (Required)