About the Opportunity
As Appraisal & Auction Administrator, you will report to the Senior Appraiser and will assist to collect, analyze, interpret information to determine values on machinery & equipment and prepare appraisal reports. Auction duties include supervising site set up, clerking and check out. Providing superior customer service, and occasionally working directly with equipment owners and auction consignors, you will:
- Prepare appraisal reports in Word with supporting schedules in Excel.
- Provide great customer service in-person at the office, through telephone/email, and/or in
the field at equipment sites.
- Inspect and determine the values of equipment as assigned by the Senior Appraiser.
- Manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines which will include occasional travel in Southern Alberta and weekend work.
- Prepare appraisal invoices, collect same.
- Utilize auction software for auction preparation, bidder registration, lot data entry, check o out of items purchased at auction and auction report generation.
Requirements: General knowledge of various equipment types, strong WORD and EXCEL report preparation skills.
CPPAG and auction experience desirable, not required.
Job Type: Full-time