Join Canada's 3rd fastest growing Construction Company!
We're not your typical construction company, because our training program is designed to help you succeed. Our team is filled with young, professional, talented, friendly people who love their jobs and want to see you succeed. Come represent a forward thinking, eco-friendly company that delivers the most comfortable, creative, fun, and unique experience for our clients and our employees!
We specialize in resurfacing both residential and commercial driveways, patios, pool decks, playgrounds, and splash pads. Our product is made out of recycled rubber and we install projects all throughout British Columbia. Being the 3rd fastest growing construction company in Canada, because we offer excellent customer service while delivering consistent high quality work with every project. We are inspired to exceed expectations, and are highly respected in the community. As an innovative company, we place our staff workplace enjoyment at the same level as our client's satisfaction.
We place a high priority on effective communication in our daily activities and build strong and honest relationships as a result. We provide uncompromising service to our clients and are looking for fun, honest, hard working, passionate, and positive leaders to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing and mixing rubber paving products
- Finishing and installing rubber paving products
- Assisting the site manager
- Organizing and preparing various tools and equipment for jobs
- Serving our valued clients in a kind, caring way that exceeds their expectations
Qualifications and Skills
- Communicate and coordinate well with team members
- Pay strong attention to detail and cleanliness
- Treat each other like family and hold each other to a high standard
- Enjoy working long hours outdoors, when required
- Team Player and Hard Working
- Job Type: Full-time
- Benefits: Medical and Dental Coverage
- Lots of Overtime
- Company BBQ + Events
- Fast Advancement & Growth Opportunities
We are an equal employer and committed to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free environment to all employees and candidates. Please contact a member of the HR team if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Agencies/Recruiters: Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Coquitlam, BC (Preferred)