The ideal Skincare Consultant is a skin care expert that can service our retailer during special events and assist the retailer to achieve sales plan by demonstrating products, applying skincare, performing mini treatments, has confidence in closing the sale and recruiting clients.
- Must have sales experience and a strong desire to give exceptional customer service.
- Must be committed and reliable and show this through previous work experience.
- Can work part-time hours (Please note : hours vary on a weekly/monthly basis with no guarantee of hours and/or shifts)
- Must be adaptable and positive
- Must be able to travel to retailers
- Weekly time management required.
- Must have good interpersonal/communication skills, be comfortable approaching and touching clients, and maintain a professional appearance.
- Must have access to email/telephone
- Can work flexible hours (evenings, weekend, holidays, etc.).
- Shoppers Drug Mart experience preferred
- Assisting in meeting and or exceeding daily sales and standards through the Brand Consultation.
- Invites clients into a warm, welcoming environment.
- Listens well and uncovers individual client needs.
- Helps in maintaining an efficient, pristine environment and personal Brand image
- Works with Managers to ensure merchandising and counter standards are met:
Practices hygiene standards.
- Represents and maintains Brand Consultant brand image at all times.
- Actively recruits potential clients where needed throughout the store.
- Must be comfortable in approaching clients, servicing clients in a friendly manner
Job Type: Part-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)