Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now. Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
UPS IS EXPANDING !
UPS is a global leader in logistics offering a broad range of solutions including transporting packages and freight as well as facilitating international trade. Due to the rise in e-commerce and the growth of Canadian Business UPS is in full expansion with new technological enhancements at our Lachine Facility.
- Overtime after 5 hours of work
- Advancement opportunities/promotion from within
$300/payable after 30 working days
$700/payable after 90 working days
$1 000/payable at 12 months
This is a permanent part-time opportunity that offers full benefits tuition reimbursement training and career growth. In this general labor type of role you will be responsible for loading unloading shipping receiving sorting and stocking packages inside trailers within a warehouse environment.
- Learning and properly executing UPS package handling methods
- Loading and unloading UPS packages into trailers or package cars
- Sort and stocking of packages based on postal codes
- Health dental vision and life insurance (after 1 year)
- Tuition Reimbursement: $3 000/semester & $300 for books
Other Job Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to read memorize postal codes.
- Full availability to work Monday to Friday (shift is 3-5 hours daily) in a fast paced environment
- Warehouse experience is an asset
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.