Empire Communities is looking for a Weekend Decor Showroom Associate to greet and welcome visitors to the Decor Showroom.
Key Functions & Duties:
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing the Decor studio, ensuring the Decor showroom is presentable
- Greet potential purchasers and present features of the show home(s)
- Distributing information about the show home(s) prepared by the builder
- Refer prospective purchasers to the Decor Consultants
- Track, monitor and report the number of visitors (traffic) to the showroom
- Exhibit highest degree of professionalism and exceptional Customer Service
- Must have outstanding communication skills, listening skills and the ability to retain and articulate information
Skills and Qualifications:
Must be personable, friendly, professional, well groomed, etc.
- Position would be suitable for an individual with previous sales or Décor related experience
- Must be reliable to work all weekends, including Holidays
- Microsoft Office computer skills, i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Completion of Décor related course(s) or program(s) considered an asset
Job Type: Part-time