About the role
We are a fully remote company but Indeed formatting means we have to select one city so don't worry if you don't live in Toronto!
Crescendo is an all-in-one professional platform for maximizing team potential. It combines microlearning, behavioural analytics, and personalization to help small Diversity & Inclusion teams scale their impact, and help professionals develop cultural competence. Our engineering team is growing, and we're looking for a Full Stack Developer to join us in shaping the future of global business.
Our team is fully remote, with members spread across Toronto, Montreal, and New York. We believe the best ideas come from happy people, so we offer a flexible and inclusive working environment where people from all walks of life can thrive together. Founded in 2018, Crescendo is a Techstars AI alumni company. As a member of the Crescendo team, you will have access to top mentors and learning opportunities, and work on products that will change the business world for the better.
Note: the compensation package for this role includes equity and benefits
- Minimum two years’ experience in software development
- Experience with relational (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Elastic Search) databases
- Experience with container-based deployment tools such as Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Interest in devops (deployment, ongoing integration)
Nice to have, but not essential:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes
- Experience working with message broker, message routing and developing microservices such as ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka
- Cloud Technology Certifications on AWS or Azure
- Self-motivated with proven track record in web application development
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with cross-departmental team members
- Results-driven in your work
- Able to prioritize and manage competing demands and adapt to change
- Proactive in communication on progress and blockers
- Honest and professional in all interactions
At Crescendo, we are committed to building an environment where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are at the core of why we exist, and it is our belief that our strong commitment to these values enable us to build products that maximize team potential. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Expected start date: 2020-07-06
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
- Work From Home