To apply: please visit our corporate website at www.podmarketinginc.com/careers
WATCH OUR VIDEO & LEARN MORE: https://youtu.be/JWayiE7SE5o
POD Marketing is a digital marketing agency aimed at going above-and-beyond for our clients. In order to do this, we believe that we must foster that same perspective for our internal team. Our culture is focused on building each other up in a collaborative team effort. We bring our passion to work and demonstrate it in everything we do, whether it is a monthly analytics report or our annual Karaoke competition.
Our team works directly with clients from across North America, providing innovative and effective digital marketing through a monthly membership. We are looking for someone who can help our clients develop meaningful relationships through social media platforms.
Our clients don’t have the time or expertise to run their social media channels. They all understand that they need one but may not be sure why. As the Social Media Strategist, you will help them to understand why they you and why they can’t carry on without you. You will be responsible for creating original content and developing strong brand awareness for the clients that we represent. Our goal is to provide enhances our clients relationships with their current customers, builds relationships with new customers and makes our clients competition up their game.
You will be responsible for creating a robust social media strategy for our clients and then executing on that strategy. It is necessary to have a strong marketing foundation so that you can determine what the clients goals are and execute them effectively and efficiently. We are looking for a creative mind with a strong visual design strategy but who possesses the ability to look at analytics and uncover the opportunity for greater success.
We offer continued hands-on training and leadership development. You have the ability to develop this role into a full department that you could someday manage. You don’t need to have a wealth of professional experience but you do need to have the drive to go above and beyond in everything that you do. You need to be a detail-oriented strategic planner who thinks outside the box. The right person for this position is willing to dive deep for our clients to understand how to best represent their business and their brand voice.
- Create goals, objectives, audience persona and visual strategy
- Research competitive analysis and discover trends
- Present recommendations to the client and overall strategy for approval
- Create engaging text, image, and video content
- Design posts that engage, entertain and educate
- Schedule posts on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Measure traffic, engagement and provide monthly reporting
- Stay up-to-date with changes on all social platforms
- Train clients on social media to help them see the value
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Oversee social media accounts’ visual layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers with enhanced digital services
- Previous experience working as a Social Media Coordinator or in a similar role
- Knowledge and expertise with multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Ability to deliver creative text, image, and video content
- Ability to grasp future digital technology trends and act on them proactively
- Ability to multitask
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinker
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Considered an Asset
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field an asset
- Familiar with marketing channels and online marketing strategies
- Familiar with web design and publishing
- Graphic Design experience
Job Type: Full-time