Sales Associate Position (part-time, opportunity for growth)
Are you looking for a summer job? We are currently looking for Sales Associates for our team in the Waterloo/Kitchener region.
If you are:
- Looking to pay off loans in just one summer
- A go-getter
- A self-motivated individual
- A targeted-oriented individual
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We are a proud Canadian Company keeping homes and businesses pest free and safe since 1995. Our team of certified technicians work around the clock to protect homes from pests and wildlife. At K2 Pest Services, we take great pride in our work and excellent customer service. Our services are offered throughout the GTA, Halton Hills, York Region, and Peel Region.
What we offer:
- Part-time, seasonal contract (can be extended based on performance)
- Base salary plus commission
- Flexible work hours
Job Description: A highly articulate person who is responsible for going door-to-door and successfully selling our contractual services to the customers. This is a great way to gain sales experience while paying off your loans in just one summer! All employees will be given paid training.
- Selling pest protection plans for homes
- Compiling daily and weekly sales reports
- Scheduling of pest control services for the clients within given timeframe
- Reporting to the team lead
- Work at your own pace
- Follow COVID-19 safety protocols
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Experience in sales is an asset
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in a fast-paced and challenging work environment is an asset
K2 Pest Services Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is dedicated to offering a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employees have a great chance to grow within the company.
To apply, please forward all resume & CVs to: sales@ k2pestservices .com
Contract length: 2 months
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: From $14.00 per hour
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place