We are looking for an experienced Sales Associate who has a passion for creating an awesome customer experience and has a love for closing the sale! If this turns your crank then give us a call! We are the distributor and installer of SYNLawn artificial turf in the West GTA. As our new representative you will enthusiastically support the expansion of our growing business!
Do your CORE VALUES align with ours?
Wellbeing Accountability Teamwork Excellence Respect
The Sales Associate
The Sales Associate is an important career position in our company as we grow and expand. We work closely with our clients to identify their needs and to provide the best system-based solutions for their problem!
- Liaise with/ support architects, designers, construction leads as well as commercial and residential clients
- Respond to RFQs / RFPs
- Conduct telephone, email and in person sales and follow ups
- Prepare quotes and follow up on estimates; update LMN and create reports
- Stay current on all product offerings
- Manage and participate in special events such as conference, trade shows, sales presentations
The results we see from a great Sales Associate:
- Engages with architects, designers and constructions companies and provides solutions
- RFP’s/ RFQ’s are managed in a timely manner and submitted on time
- Leads are prequalified feel supported and result in site visits and quotes
- Quotes are accurate and followed up within 3 days – resulting in sales
- Demonstrates a clear knowledge of product line, solutions, and benefits
- Broaden awareness of our product and service offering resulting in a larger client base
- 3 - 5 years related sale experience
- Experience in sales in a landscape/ construction atmosphere an asset
- Solid ability to work with business software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Google Docs, etc)
- Knowledge of LMN business software for landscapers and Goldmine CRM software an asset
- Landscape design skills (understanding of CAD designs or willingness to learn)
- Proficient with numbers and doing taking offs from architect drawings
- Proven professional track record in sales for a landscape or construction company
- Proven skills in estimating and reading architecture drawing
- Demonstrated self-starter, motivated and hungry for sales
- Strong command of English for clear verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Valid G Driver’s license, and loves client interaction
The Sales Associate is expected to work harder in the summer season and will take advantage of the winter season to work a little less and participate in shows and ski days. In season, we run Monday thru Friday, and work 2 Saturday’s per month. The workload is heaviest starting mid-April to the end of November.
Salary plus commission to be negotiated based on experience. Full time pay - with reduced winter hours, based on summer activity. Company vehicle for sales calls, with phone and computer support for on the spot estimates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Outside Sales (Hunter): 2 years (Required)
- Creative/Design: 3 years (Required)
- Landscape/Construction Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19