Our Head Office in Mississauga is looking for a fearless Senior Accountant to join our Finance team. As a Senior Accountant you will work closely with the CFO, Corporate Controller and other team members.
What you get to do everyday:
- You will engage in 4 day month end closing and 6 day forecasting and variance analysis process
- Perform monthly analysis of selected GL accounts (BS and IS), including FA sub-ledger
- Perform tracking and calculating commission expense for all the sales staff, including management
- Assist in preparation of financial statements for each entity and consolidation
- Assist with post month end special projects as the need arises.
Job Type / Category
Since our inception, we have identified unmet problems in the industry and challenged ourselves to solve each in new and unique ways. We have steadily evolved into the most complete customer experience platform available on the market. Today, we provide more than one billion customer experiences annually, reaching over 40% of households in the U.S. and Canada.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
What kind of person should you be?
- You are detail oriented, organized with above average problem solving skills
- You pride yourself on your time management skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- Your financial analysis skills are second to none
- You don't rest until the job is done
What skills do you need?
- Minimum 5 -10 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SOX as well knowledge of US and Canadian tax working papers for external tax return preparers
- Hands on experience with month end closing, accounts analysis, BS accounts reconciliation, FA sub-ledger, inventory and cost of sales reconciliation
- Hands on experience with budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Degree in Finance, Business or any related field
- Experience in a technology or a technology services company is preferred
- Experience managing a finance department would be great
- Experience with EDP or Oracle is an asset
- (CPA) CA, CMA and/or CGA certifications
We have evolved to focus on digital and software solutions. Today, we offer the most complete and integrated suite of cloud-based customer experience management solutions available on the market. Our portfolio includes billing and payments, alerts and preference management, mobile apps, and utility mapping solutions. Today, we provide performance-driven value to more than 325 clients and their customers across North America.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent