Since 1995, Enterphase Child & Family Services has been providing Residential and Day Treatment services for children and youth who present with behavioural, social, emotional, psychological and trauma-related difficulties.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual to work as part of our Senior Management Team in overseeing the management of four (4) long term treatment Residential Settings in the Durham Region Area.
Primary Job Function:
- Oversee the Management of at least 4 Residential Programs and ensure that quality of care needs and all licencing standards are met and enforced.
- Provide support, supervision, training, and mentorship to Team Leaders and front line staff.
- To be a contributing member of the Management and Senior Management Team.
- Be an active participant in the Treatment Plans of all children/youth residing in the residential program.
- To oversee staff teams in collaboration with the Team Leader, make recruiting decisions and provide staff with training, supervision, and evaluation.
- To assist in policy creation and ensure that all agency initiatives are implemented.
- To provide support on an on-call basis.
Requirements for Applicants:
- Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree in Social Services
- At minimum, 5 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience in residential care.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills and able to instruct and train others.
- Must be organized, manage time effectively and able to meet deadlines.
- Can demonstrate effective inter-personal and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Valid Driver’s Licence and own transportation required.
Please note that this is an 18 month maternity leave contract starting in June 2020 and ending in January 2022.
The successful applicant will work Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 am and provide on-call support after hours.
All successful applicants will be required to submit a clean criminal background check (with Vulnerable Sector Screening) and medical clearance.
The position includes a full Employee Benefit Package upon permanency after a successful 3 month probation period.
Please do not hesitate to make inquiries to Jennifer Brunt, Director of Human Resources, at 905-434-8909 ext. 30
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Life insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Disability insurance
Contract length: 18 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract