***No agencies please
Are you looking to be part of a continually growing and dynamic company that is a leader in the life insurance industry? Canada Protection Plan is a Canadian owned and operated corporation that designs, markets and sells life insurance and related products with simplified underwriting processes that require no medical exams on many of our plans
Would you like to make a difference with the customers we serve? We are driven to excel and our employees reflect this passion. Our company values include shared collaboration, career development and a friendly and open work environment.
Our strength is a family culture characterized by particular care and respect for employees. We connect with our employees in significant and meaningful ways, including (but not limited to):
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Company-paid benefit plan with a health care spending account (HCSA)
- RRSP and DPSP program where the company matches employee contributions
- One paid volunteer day per year to engage in a charitable cause of choice
- Courtesy tenant shuttle bus services and free onsite parking
- Casual dress code policy
- Performance management program which connects goal setting, coaching, formal performance reviews and the allocation of base salary and bonus rewards
Canada Protection Plan is looking to hire a full-time Licensed Insurance Advisor (LIA) for our Toronto call center. LIA's will be provided with qualified leads and all of the tools, training and support needed for success.
- Provide advice and needs analysis, and complete sales applications
- Accurately record prospect feedback in an online system
- Meet sales targets and quality measures on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Regularly communicate with prospects and clients through both verbal and written modes of communication
- Support various marketing and/or sponsor campaigns
- Sell and service life insurance products sold by Canada Protection Plan
- Continue to keep life insurance licensing in good standing
- Other duties as required
- Provincial Life and Accident & Sickness licenses; licensed in Quebec is mandatory
- Fully bilingual in both verbal and written communication
- Prior experience working in a call center is preferred
- Proven and successful sales background
- Able and willing to follow scripts and regulations
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Post-secondary school graduate or equivalent
At Canada Protection Plan we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer who is dedicated to building a diverse workforce.
Throughout the recruitment and selection process, Canada Protection Plan will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication support to all candidates who require accommodation upon request.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent