Since 1997, Biyork is a world-class manufacturer of floor covering systems. The company sources and sells globally across four continents. With its global sourcing power and state-of-art manufacturing facilities, the company can customize any flooring solution in large volume based on the client's needs.
By leveraging on our nine manufacturing facilities and R&D Centres in different product lines including solid hardwood, engineer hardwood, laminate flooring, resilient flooring, Biyork has been a top-quality, reliable supplier to some of the largest flooring companies in the world for more than three decades.
To continue to build our team we are seeking Warehouse Operator to join our team. The position is a full-time role.
Are we the right fit?
Let’s start with who we are looking for. Fit is everything for us. We believe in hiring for attitude, skills and potential. You will need to be hardworking and work well within a team. If this describes you then you may be just the person we need on our team. Biyork respects every employee and hopes to achieve cultural diversity and employee satisfaction in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive, put away, pick orders in both case and pallet quantities
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Reporting discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors, coworkers and customers
- Assist with shipping and receiving tasks
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- English communication skills
- Able to lift up to 50-80lbs
- Previous warehouse experience
- Counter balance forklift license (optional - we will train and license a good employee)
- Experience fabricating same boards through cutting wood, gluing, labelling (optional)
Group Benefits Program
Extended health care
Casual dress code
Ongoing learning and development opportunities
Thank you for your applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Biyork Materials Canada is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian's with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please inform us in your cover letter. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.