We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
As the Senior Manager, Premises you will be accountable for providing highly specialized advice to Commercial Banking & Wealth Management leaders and partners on the premises portfolio. You’ll be managing a large portfolio of individual branch locations, leading meetings to capture requirements, and delivering both strategic and tactical solutions across different lines of business. You will apply project and financial management skills as well as have a strong practical understanding of operating models in both client-facing and head office environments.
How You’ll Succeed
Thought leadership - You use expert problem-solving skills to assess opportunities to optimize the capacity, distribution and functionality needs across a national premises portfolio. Client and employee experience is at the forefront of your recommendations and through your knowledge of industry best practices, you leverage data to bring new insights to the way we work. You are willing to challenge status quo and your recommendations consider how clients and employees adoption of new ways of working digitally and remotely to deepen client relationships.
Relationship Management – You manage relationships with internal stakeholders, frontline partners, external vendors and various Leaders within Commercial Banking, and Wealth Management through regular, effective communication. You simplify reporting to guide Senior Management levels that support key decisions and you proactively leverage data to bring new insights on optimizing capacity as well as gain stakeholder feedback to continuously enhance delivery.
People Management – You are a proven and dedicated people manager with strong communication skills to inspire your team to work with purpose and urgency, You empower your team and coach them to partner effectively and execute flawlessly using project disciplines. You maintain a collaborative work environment and support your team to resolve problems in a timely way.
Project Delivery – You know how to get things done by collaborating effectively with project managers and internal parties to ensure delivery is on time and on schedule. You assess and manage risks, escalating key issues when necessary for timely resolution. Sharp decision-making skills and previous experience in accounting and property management is desirable.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You have well-developed client and relationship management skills. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information and managing interdependencies. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You have 10 + years of related work experience within Financial Services industry
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
18 York Street, 12th Floor