What is the opportunity?
You are a Fraud Analyst within Risk Operations acting as an RBC ambassador delivering an exceptional client experience. You champion the RBC brand and provide support to our clients as they interact with us in a variety of ways whether it is by phone or email. If you have strong analytical skills, are inquisitive and are passionate about delivering an exceptional client experience, come build a long term career with RBC
This is a full time and shift oriented role with an opportunity to work from home. Our centres are located in Montreal & Toronto.
As Canada’s leading financial institution, we are committed to safe banking and provide support to ensure your success in this critical role.
What’s in it for you?
- We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference in our client’s lives and to our communities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation and stock where applicable
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
What will you do?
- Engage with RBC clients through various communication channels to deliver an outstanding client experience helping protect our clients
- Educate & provide advice to clients to meet their immediate security needs and provide tailored solutions to protect them and prevent fraud losses
- Resolve problems at first point of contact in a friendly and helpful manner, and maintain relationships with partners to work as one RBC.
- Contribute to team results by supporting all colleagues to be successful in meeting client needs
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to work as one RBC
- Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests
What do you need to succeed?
- Proven interpersonal, communication and problem resolution skills
- Proven ability to build rapport while effectively analysing and identifying solutions to mitigate risk and protect our clients
- Desire to build exceptional client experiences, and is passionate and curious to help clients meet their needs and solve their concerns
- Full flexibility for a variety of shifts Monday to Sunday, including overnight
- Past experience in a customer service role where you provided a variety of needs based solutions
- Experience working in a team and metrics-based performance environment
- Previous experience working in a Contact/Call Centre or in a fast paced financial and/or service industry
- Must be able to meet with the technological and confidentiality requirements of the role (i.e., private and quiet space, Internet connectivity, etc.)
At RBC, the health and wellbeing of our employees and candidates is always our top priority.
COVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. Our recruiters will explain how our video-interview technology will be used throughout the recruitment process, and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
You will be given the opportunity to work from home, if you can be fully productive, and role requirements including regulatory obligations can be satisfied. We are committed to supporting flexible work arrangements, investing in technology or other resources to enable you to work from home effectively, wherever possible.
Health & Safety
For employees that may be required to work from our premises, we’re doing our part to safeguard your health, and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All RBC premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Toronto or Montreal
Toronto or Montreal
Required Travel (%):
Personal & Commercial Banking