Murphy Healthcare owns and operates pharmacies, medical centres, retirement homes, and other associated companies, including Andrews of Summerside, and is a multiple National Award Winner in health promotion, patient care, innovation, and charitable work.
At Andrews of Charlottetown, we have a collaborative health care model with a philosophy focused on providing excellence in care to our residents and families. We provide health care at an assisted living level, along with nursing care.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team in Summerside. The position requires a professional registered nurse that is personable, patient, and who demonstrates an ability to be calm in a fast-paced environment. We offer a competitive compensation package.
- Supervise and lead the team of Caregivers and LPNs.
- Collaborate with OT, PT, and Pharmacists to ensure the best care is provided to residents.
- Responsible for accurately and efficiently completing health assessments, vitals monitoring, Braden Scales, fall interventions, and KSBA scales.
- Promote a positive, friendly, safe, and healthy environment for all residents, their families, and staff.
- The successful candidate will possess an excellent work ethic, a proven ability to multi-task, and be able to communicate with patients in a pleasant manner at all times.
- Must also give meticulous attention to detail and provide excellent and informed resident-centered care.
- Be a self-motivated, career-focused professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple demands and establishing work priorities and goals.
- Proficiency with venipuncture, catheter insertion, injections, etc. is required.
- Currently a Registered Nurse with the Association of Registered Nurses of Prince Edward Island or any other province across Canada.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and resume quoting the job title of this position in the subject line.
Andrews of Summerside is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full Time, Part Time, Casual
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nursing (Preferred)