Booya Academy is a K-12 interdisciplinary online school based in Vancouver, BC. We offer after-school programs and special camps in Languages (English and French), Math, and Sciences. Our goal is to bring together talents and professionals from a range of disciplines to create a school that fosters growth, confidence, and creativity; a school where k-12 students can learn from the best in any fields they choose. Visit us at Booyaacademy.com
We are looking for experienced English teachers for the following subjects:
- Reading & Writing (K-2, G3-4, G5-7)
- Book Club (K-2, G3-4, G5-7)
- SAT/ACT/test prep
- English Literature, Novel study
- Essay writing / Academic writing
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in English/English Literature/English education major or related fields
- 1+ years of teaching experience, preferably in the age range you chose.
- A Teaching certificate is preferred
- Ability to create your own curriculum and adapt to the different needs of the students.
- A passion for teaching!
- Must be comfortable teaching online.
Job type: Part-time, Online, flexible schedule
Feel free to email us with any questions.
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 4-8h per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Teaching: 1 year (required)
- teaching certificate (preferred)