**We are looking for 2 individuals to fill this role.**
Would you like to work for a non-profit company that has 30 years on their plate of providing property management for BC’s affordable housing? COHO Management Services Society is not only BC’s largest provider of property management services to housing co-ops in BC, but we are also proud to be certified as a Living Wage Employer.
At COHO, we believe in co-operation among co-operatives with a clear focus on business, in a friendly and positive environment.
We are currently growing and seeking individuals in the Vancouver area with a strong sense of community. We are looking for someone who is excited to work with a group of individuals who are making an impact at our social purpose organization.
The Senior Relief Coordinator is a highly skilled individual responsible for the provision of management and maintenance service outcomes in accordance with the goals and directives of the client’s management services contract. Without a designated client portfolio, these coordinators are deployed by the operations and staff development teams to provide the full scope of services until a permanent assignment is confirmed or during extended absence periods. They are responsible for monitoring new and existing client office sites and ensuring that COHO’s service standards are established and maintained.
The responsibilities of these coordinators exceed standard relief assignments as the scope of their work may largely be remedial in nature as they prepare to onboard a new client or an existing client where there is a pending transition of a COHO staff member. They work with the operations and training teams acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Implement the full scope of COHO’s service contract for management and maintenance services
· Implement start up plans and performance improvement initiatives
· Maintain and respect confidentiality of client and member information and take all necessary and reasonable precaution
· Assist the operations and training teams in setting up and implementing COHO’s standard systems for new and existing clients
· Provide support and ongoing advice to staff on planning, organization and scheduling of work within COHO’s standard service delivery system
· Provide feedback on possible improvements to COHO’s standard service delivery systems and procedures
· Identify gaps or areas requiring more emphasis in COHO’s existing training for staff
· Provide general assistance to the operations and training teams as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Must be able to follow oral and written directions and can establish effective working relationships with a range of individuals
· Be a positive role model and share best practices on the delivery of COHO’s direct service delivery to co-op clients
· Provide advice and support to other coordinators to assist them in planning, scheduling and carrying out their duties
· Demonstrate a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and customer service
· Demonstrate high level of knowledge working in Arcori with sound knowledge in governance, maintenance coordinator and financial activities
· Experience in property management and proven knowledge and commitment to the principles of sound management, good governance and principled leadership in housing co-ops
· Ability to identify and implement organizational quality management standards
· Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Excel and Word
· Effective skills in the areas of writing, problem solving and conflict resolution
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
This position requires flexibility to work outside of regular office hours (i.e. evenings/weekends) when necessary. This position may be based on site in the office of multiple housing co-operatives with frequent activities in and around the lower mainland.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Property Management: 7 years (Preferred)