Job Description: Instant Return Representative / Greeter
Well known for our solid reputation, Hertz knows service excellence is built on our employees.
As an Instant Return Representative, you will be responsible for assisting our customers with the express return process. You will greet customers, check the car for damage, review the mileage and the fuel levels, answer questions and provide directions in a courteous and expeditious manner. Will work harmoniously with the team throughout the whole work process. * Protects company property through enforcement of company policies
* Responsible for courteously and expeditiously following the company-provided script, including offering their name, greeting customers with a smile and making eye contact. In addition, offers refueling options as necessary.
* Follows guidelines of the customer service training provided to employees and successfully resolves customer issues, leaving customer with a positive experience.
* Offers extra service as appropriate, such as general directions, assisting with luggage and responding to other customer requests as appropriate.
* Inspects vehicles for damage.
* Inputs appropriate information into computer tools and systems.
* Exhibits good team-oriented behavior.
* Follows other car-return processes as directed.
* Contributes to Hertz Improvement Process (HIP) to discover new and more efficient ways to run our business and deliver the right products and services to our customers faster and at a lower cost. Drives change from within to improve customer satisfaction and uses teamwork to tackle problems.
Terms of employment:
Part Time Skills requirements:
- Education: Completion of Secondary School
- Education / Work experience: Prior sales and customer service experience
- Secondary School Diploma/GED: Valid class 5 driver's license.Must be 21 years of age (for liability reasons)
- Previous customer service experience and strong sales skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Flexibility to work days ,nights, weekends and Holidays as well as shift work.
- Computer literate.Proficiency in English
Please forward a cover letter and resume to Ms. Gaylynn Hill
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Drivers Licence (Required)