We are pleased to announce the availability of an outstanding career opportunity for a unique professional dedicated to delivering uncompromising customer service to a very affluent clientele.
Our hotel is searching for Room Attendants who have an eye for cleanliness and take pride in what they do. The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
- Clean all assigned guestrooms including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Follow departmental policies and procedures and service standards
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $1,135.00 to $1,285.00 /week
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)