Growing our Network!
At Crop Management Network Inc., we pride our reputation on always doing what is best for our customers. Our farmers rely on us to provide them with reliable agronomic advice, innovative solutions and quality products, that enable them to successfully and sustainably navigate the changing landscape of agriculture.
Crop Management Network Inc. (CMN), is Alberta’s largest independent Ag retail. Our retail locations are located in the communities of Stettler, Edberg, Daysland, Camrose, Holden, Vegreville, Fort Saskatchewan and with our recent acquisition; we now serve farmers in Mayerthorpe and Onoway.
The Account Managers at CMN have a strong focus on providing reliable advice, products, valued services and innovative methods, of improving and sustaining their customers farm business. They recommend and sell high-quality products, while highlighting those products and services we offer to our customers, that differentiate us from our competitors. Account Managers contribute to the overall growth the business by being innovative in practice and driven to find ways to best serve our customers.
- Strive to maximize on our ability to obtain/sustain customers business, within profit margin.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and the General Manager, to ensure adequate inventory and administratively everything is effectively handled.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Work within a marketing/sales budget to promote the business, inform our growers, develop/maintain relationships and maintain a presence within our community.
- Develop and maintain effective business relations with current and potential future customers.
- Work with and advise farmers on cropping practices that will improve their economic returns as well as protect environmental sustainability.
- Provide assistance in crop production, planning, and forecasting.
- Inform management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Remain current with trends in the marketplace and within the ag industry.
- A preferred minimum 3-5 years sales experience
- Ag based degree or diploma or demonstrated experience in vocational, agriculture. A combination of education and work experience will be considered
- Work independently and as a member of a highly motivated team
- Proven strong time management, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to provide a strong focus on customer service and follow through
- Driven to meet aggressive sales targets
- Excellent communication and people skills, both written and oral
- Proven strong computer skills including all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner, and able to keep information confidential
- Proven knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Ability to help others learn and resourceful in finding ways to educate staff when required
Working at CMN:
At CMN our mission is to help our employees develop long-term careers where they can be their best in more ways, more often, personally and professionally. CMN provides an excellent compensation package; comprising a competitive salary & bonus structure, group RRSP, full health & dental benefits plan, company clothing allowance, health and wellness account and on-going training and career development opportunities.
Please apply with Resume
Start Date: ASAP
Status: Regular Full Time
Location: Onoway, AB
Visit us Online!
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- Wellness programs
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas