JAM Industries, Making the world sound better, one brand at a time! Do these words sound like music to your ears? Are you ready to Hear IT, See IT, Live IT and JAM IT?
Choosing JAM Industries, means joining the largest distributor of consumer electronic goods, pro-audio equipment and musical instruments in the WORLD. Since 1972, our love of music has driven us towards continuous innovation which has allowed us to stay true to our mission of delivering ONLY the best customer service!
Come JAM with us… we not only work hard, but play just as hard. Want to take your career to the next level? Click here to view all of our current openings! https://jamindustries.com/careers/
Ready to join our team? Here is why we are one big, happy JAMily:
- We got your health in check – we offer a wide range of competitive group benefits such Health & Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Short and Long-Term Disability as well as a generous wellness incentive and an Employee Assistance Program
- We value work life balance and offer a casual and fun environment
- Lively social calendar…there’s always something for everyone!!
- Our onsite subsidized cafeteria caters to the foodie in each of us. Plenty of healthy (and not so healthy choices)
- Generous employee discount on all of our cool gear
- Convenient location with access to free parking
- On-going learning opportunities
- Not to mention the opportunity to work in a highly talented, winning team!
Come groove with us…we are in pursuit of creative, confident, charismatic go-getters!
Currently auditioning for: PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
Our team is looking for a reliable, confident and experienced Payroll Administrator to process our bi-weekly Canadian Payroll, and act as a back-up for the Payroll & Benefits Manager.
- Validate, correct, and process the bi-weekly payroll for Canadian employees, and support the Payroll Manager for processing of the US bi-weekly payroll;
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of payroll processing, and analyze variances;
- Manage the RRSP plan, and support the Payroll Manager regarding the group insurance program;
- Validate vacation and personal time balances;
- Produce and analyze various reports in Excel;
- Complete inquiries for Service Canada, CRA, and Revenue Quebec;
- Prepare and validate T4 and Réleve 1 slips, as well as other payroll and training related documents (Bill 90);
- Reconcile the general ledger with regards to payroll transactions, and answer specific questions from Finance & Accounting;
- Conduct regular audits of payroll documents;
- Provide excellent internal customer service;
- Stay up-to-date with legislative changes;
- Support the Payroll & Benefits Manager in any other administrative duties related to payroll, benefits, and human resources.
- Proven experience as a payroll administrator, with excellent knowledge of year-end reporting;
- Experience with HRIS (Ceridian Dayforce is a plus);
- Experience with wage attachments and garnishments;
- Customer service centric;
- Understanding of data recording and analysis;
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality;
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Bachelor’s in business administration, human resources or relevant field;
- PCP Certification is considered an asset;
While we appreciate your interest, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Payroll: 3 years (Required)