Recreation Aide - Part-Time/Casual
The Manor Village at London
We're expanding our team!
When we grow, you grow. We are always looking for great talent, who are as passionate as we are to our goals.The Manor Village at London is looking for a Part-Time and Casual Recreation Aide. The Recreation Aide is responsible for assisting the Recreation Director with leading all Resident centered events and outings, creating dynamic event calendars and monthly newsletters.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- A great environment to learn and succeed
- Wonderful work environment
- Fixed location (all shifts will be located at Advanced Medical Group / The Manor Village at London)
What you offer:
- Recreation and Leisure diploma or recognized equivalent
- GPA Certificate deemed an asset
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Experience in planning activities and events
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving abstract
- The ability to connect with our Residents
- Sound judgment and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working with individuals with cognitive impairment
If you have a sincere desire to excel in our growing company, please submit your resume, in confidence. Only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you be contacted, please be prepared to discuss WHY you want to join the TEAM at the Manor Village Life Centers. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Come join our amazing team!
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- planning activities and events for Seniors : 1 year (Preferred)
- Recreation and Leisure (Required)