Groupe Dynamite is a leading fashion digital retailer with two brands at the heart of our success, Garage and Dynamite. With over 300 stores in Canada and the U.S., and more than 4,000 people, we have been making our mark on fashion since 1975.
Our core strengths are rooted in our team, our innovation and our customers. We are proud to hire and retain aspirational leaders who are driven to achieve great things and are recognized for their entrepreneurial spirit.
The CRM & Loyalty team is looking for a Loyalty Program Coordinator to support its customer-centric initiatives focused on driving customer lifetime value and reducing customer churn. The team is looking for a candidate who wants to have a real impact on the Dynamite & Garage brands, and who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
The candidate will be involved in our ongoing transformation from a traditional brick & mortar retailer, to an omni-channel leader and tech-first fashion disruptor.
- Support the Loyalty Product Manager in managing the day-to-day operations of the Loyalty program & ensure flawless execution of new initiatives across all cross-functional teams;
- Participate in defining the audience & segmentation strategy for all Loyalty campaigns;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure adherence to Loyalty initiative checklists including strategic deliverables, asset & copy coordination, QA and testing;
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Loyalty program and execute A/B and/or multivariate tests to improve campaigns & customer metrics;
- Conduct competitive analysis and prepare comparison documents to assist in the development of presentations & collaborate with the Loyalty Product Manager on the monthly, quarterly & yearly program performance review;
- Perform and support research activities as required.
- 2+ years of Loyalty, Marketing or Digital Marketing Coordination experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required, advanced degrees a plus;
- Strong understanding of the fashion retail industry is a plus;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- Data-driven and strong problem-solving skills;
- Experience with the Salesforce Suite of products (i.e., Loyalty Management, Marketing
- Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud) is a plus;
- Experience with the Agile methodology framework is a plus;
- Bilingual: French and English (spoken and written);
- Thrive in the face of change with a strong sense of urgency;
- Build partnerships and prioritize collaboration;
- Be proactive and exceed expected results.
Over and above a competitive salary and bonus plan, registered retirement savings, and flexible group insurance with personalised coverage that meets your needs, you will be at the forefront of a growing organization that understands the importance of investing in people.
You and your family can enjoy our employee discount at Garage and Dynamite, private sample sales throughout the year and many other exciting perks, including a very flexible vacation program.
No day will be like the last - we aim to be better today than we were yesterday. We are committed to employment equity.
Candidates that are retained will be called for an interview.