eBridge Connections is a leading accounting integration software provider in North America, automating vital business processes for businesses of all sizes. Our rapid growth and exciting future has created numerous challenging opportunities for individuals with proven technical skills and leadership capabilities.
eBridge values and principals are: Customer is King, Continuous Improvement, Own It, Win. It is our objective to find and recruit the people who best fit our culture and have the skills, knowledge and energy to lead in their field.
We have an opening for a Controller
This position reports to the CEO and works with the senior management team.
- Financial strategy and annual budget preparation
- Monthly financial statements and financial analysis
- Hand on management of accounting department
- Cash management and cashflow optimization
- Contract management
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Administration of Company Health Benefit Plan with other HR duties
- Maintain integrity of accounting and operating information and control systems
- Staff management of finance department, team of 3
- Responsible for Payroll processing using ADP
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Accounting Designation Required
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Finance
- Entrepreneur attitude to get the job done
- Analytical aptitude and mathematical aptitude a must.
- Understanding of contract terms and conditions specific to the software industry an asset
- Strong negotiation skills with internal and external customers.
- Experience with SaaS organization an asset
- General understanding of contract law.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and the ability to work as a team member
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively balance priorities to meet deadlines
- Conversant with QuickBooks accounting software and ADP web-based payroll processing
Job Type: Full-time
- SaaS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Finance: 5 years (Required)