At the Sea to Sky Gondola, we make it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. We work hard to make sure both our team members and our guests, have a great experience. Join our team and work in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment with a progressive, fun, organization.
Our Bartenders work at 885 meters above Sea Level in the Summit Lodge with spectacular views of Howe Sound. They work in a very busy, fast-paced environment supporting our bar and beverage service and always endeavor to create memorable guest experiences.
Do You Enjoy…
- Tending bar, mixing drinks, pulling draft, prepping garnishes, and re-stocking?
- Keeping your work environment meticulous and well organized?
- Striking up conversations with guests from around the world?
If so, keep reading to find out more about the role…
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficiently prepare and serve drinks at the Edge Bar in the Summit Lodge
- Interact with customers promoting Sea to Sky Gondola facilities and services
- Promote our culture of sustainability by adhering to our recycling & composting procedures
- Bar set up and tear down, clean up as required, inventory counts and reconciliation, & restocking products
- Report and take action on any unsafe conditions, practices, or injuries.
- Support the catering and other F&B services at the Summit Lodge
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous bartending experience is a must (high volume)
- POS (point of sale) experience and accurate handling of cash & credit card transactions
- Able to remain calm under stressful situations
- Serving it Right and/or FoodSafe certificates
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 10 hours and lift up to 20lbs.
If you answered yes to the questions above, can see yourself performing the duties listed, and have the qualifications we are looking for, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
Staff Accommodation may be available, with shared and single rooms, in newly constructed houses and apartments. Inquire about availability.
Job Type: Part-time
- bartending: 1 year (Required)