930 14 Ave, Wainwright, AB
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with our world-class hospitality, we make our customer’s day.
So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
Team Members make the biggest impact on our guest experience and bring our restaurant to life.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Make and prepare guest orders with accuracy and efficiency.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Restock food items as needed throughout shift.
- Prepare dishes for customers according to their specification
- Serve food in the proper portion size and at the proper temperature.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.