We believe that the most successful companies thrive because of successful people. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, open-minded recent graduates to join our team. We believe that Kaymenta is an excellent place for people to take control over their professional growth and make a change in their careers.
So who exactly are we?
For starters, Kaymenta is currently going through an exciting period of growth within the sales industry. Our mission is to provide our people with an opportunity to grow and gain marketing skills in a professional environment while helping our clients expand their customer base. Although we appreciate candidates with marketing or sales experience, it’s not mandatory. We start all our candidates at the entry-level where full training is provided from both management and from the client. What’s more important is that you are confident, enthusiastic and filled with ideas! If you love working within a team and are willing to roll up your sleeves to #hustle, odds are you’re a great fit.
We hope you can check off some of these qualifications too:
Located in Vancouver, BC
1-2 years experience working in retail, hospitality or customer service
1-2 years experience working in labour, warehouse or landscaping
- Experience working in a team environment
- Finally, we will always make an effort to create a fun, inspiring work environment
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
We also have tons of great perks like commission structures, opportunities to grow into leadership and management positions and ongoing coaching and mentoring. We also have regular team gatherings like sporting events and team nights, which makes working here feel like you’re with family.
If this position is something that has caught your eye - we would love to hear from you! Please submit a resume and our HR team will be in contact with you within 24-48 hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $700.00-$1,300.00 per week
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you live in or around Kelowna?
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)