What if you could work for one of Canada’s top 5 law firms that values and recognizes your hard work and commitment? What if your job offered unparalleled professional growth opportunities and exposure to some of the largest commercial real estate and land development projects in Canada?
Real Estate Legal Assistant – Recent Graduate
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares documentation and performs associated administrative tasks for commercial real estate transactions
- Communicates directly with other solicitors and clerks in a professional manner
- Prepares client correspondence relating to real estate transactions
- Prepares accounts and reporting letters
- Ensures the complete and accurate filing (hard copy and electronic copy) of all legal documents
- A diploma in a related Legal Administration and/or Law Clerk program or combination of education and industry experience
- Previous experience as a Real Estate Assistant is considered an asset
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Conveyancer, PC Law, and Teraview
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Initiative and ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with superior organizational and task-management skills
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
We thank you for your interest in our position!
At Brattys LLP, we are a firm that offers a true team environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are at the forefront of representing high-rise and low-rise developers and builders, commercial landlords and financial institutions, including all of Canada’s largest banks. We are currently seeking an energetic, dedicated, and hardworking professional to fill the position of Legal Assistant at our Vaughan location. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent