Medcor Canada is currently looking for Primary Care Paramedics to support work for a client in a full time rotational capacity at our occupational health clinic located in Geraldton, ON. (Travel Cost will be provide) . The hours for this position are 12 hour shifts.
The PCP position provides a broad scope of services including the diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses, urgent care for non-work related conditions, surveillance and regulatory exams, and preventive services..
A typical day in the life of a Medcor Canada Provider:
· Provide superior care and customer service to Medcor Canada's client and employees
· Treat injuries and illnesses following Evidence Based Medicine standards
· Collaborate with client professionals in health, safety and environmental practices
· Collaborate with client human resources and benefits professionals on medical issues
· Support client’s wellness and preventative programs
· Document and manage information using state-of-the-art EMR and other tools
· Be a registered PCP
· Have current BLS Certification
· Be comfortable and productive working with computers and EMR software
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills – with patients, clients and colleagues
Medcor Canada Philosophy
Medcor Canada embraces a set of simple, interconnected practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and work. To preserve our pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit, we impart our values through the ongoing Better@Medcor campaign: encouraging our advocates to make a conscious choice to practice our values, to celebrate and recognize each other via our peer recognition program, and to support one another during tough times.
At Medcor Canada, we’re passionate about caring for our advocates as much as you are passionate about caring for your patients! Join our team and receive the support you need to be successful in your practice and to focus on your patients. In addition to a collaborative work environment, we offer great pay, and an emphasis on your wellness.
Here are just some of the reasons our medical professionals say they value their jobs at Medcor Canada:
· Time to engage with patients, to get the job done right the first time, and truly make a difference in the lives of patients.
· Support. You will be a part of a team with ongoing support from operations, technology, and clinical colleagues.
· Practicing Evidence-based Medicine, with standards and workflows in place to help make that practical.
· A business model that is transparent, free from conflicts of interest and not claims-driven.
· Opportunity to build relationships and accomplish meaningful work that is appreciated.
For more more information about Medcor Canada please visit our website at: https://www.medcorcanada.com/
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace! We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Contract