We are the Canadian leader in telescopic forklifts and are experiencing significant Canadian expansion. Working at Manulift means joining a team of enthusiasts and seeing that your daily actions have a direct impact on the success of the company. We are known for delivering innovative solutions that maximize the productivity and profitability of Canadian businesses.
Based at our Varennes branch and reporting to the Vice-President of Sales, the CRM Specialist will mainly have the responsibility of developing CRM functionalities as well as its components. He will support the analysis of its current functions and maintain them while recommending new functionalities tailored to the needs of the business.
- Support different departments (sales, service, marketing, and others) using specific reports and analyzes;
- Coach employees in using the CRM (training / On boarding);
- Actively collaborate in the customization of the WPCRM application;
- Maintain and optimize the CRM application;
- Analyze, document, test and manage the CRM components;
- Perform audits using by extracting reports from the CRM (KPI, failure report, etc.);
- Ensure the quality of the database by importing data and managing duplicates;
- Create, maintain, and document processes (workflows);
- Manage security and data access;
- Establish user rules and standards.
Experience & Desired skills:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or a combination of relevant experience;
- At least 2 years of experience in CRM administration / implementation;
- Comprehension of system process modeling;
- Ability to communicate with business leaders and explain technology;
- Strong ability to transcribe field needs into practical digital solutions;
- Knowledge of the WPCRM system would be an important asset;
- Advanced knowledge of the Office suite;
- Analytical and logical with great attention to detail and precision;
- Structure, sense of organization and work methodology;
- Good communication skills;
- Available to occasionally travel through our branches.
- A stimulating work environment with a motivated team;
- A group insurance plan;
- A pension plan with generous employer contribution;
- Vacation and personal days;
- Job stability throughout the year;
- 24/7 virtual medical service (EQ Care);
- Employee assistance program;
- Corporate clothing (winter coat, jacket, shirts, etc.);
- Work equipment (for eligible positions only);
- Generous referral bonus (between $ 1,500 and $ 5,000 depending on the position);
- Free parking;
- Membership credit for a gym or a physical activity;
- Other benefits available depending on the position held.
*In this document, the masculine gender is used solely for stylistic purposes.
*Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- CRM administration / implementation: 2 years (Required)
- perfect French and English (Required)