Our Longueuil offices will be moving near Jean-Talon metro station/ Train Station Parc as of March 2020.
WHY WORK AT GLOBAL PAYMENTS?
In order to attract and retain the best people we offer a comprehensive set of rewards which are fair and market oriented. Our definition of reward includes not only compensation but our investment in your career growth and development.
Rewards & benefits Our benefit program includes items such as: - Health (medical, dental, vision), Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage, and life insurance plans - Retirement savings programs (Registered Pension Plan and Registered Retirement Savings Plan) – Employee Stock Purchase Program - Employee Assistance Program - Flexible working - Tuition Reimbursement Program - Gym Membership corporate rates - Volunteering opportunities ... and more!
This position reports to Director of Small Medium Enterprise. The purpose of this dual position is to provide guidance, instruction, direction, leadership to a group of Account Advisors for the purpose of achieving the team's goals. The team leader monitors the quantitative and qualitative result that is to be achieved quarterly, provide feedback to each individual for improvement. At the same time manage a small portfolio of existing merchant accounts located across Canada. The Account portfolio will comprise of those clients that are above $5M in annual Credit card volume, mainly referred to as High Valued accounts & as well as Associations. The responsibility is to grow revenue through cross sell and account retention while negotiating contracts.
- Provide guidance, instruction, direction to a group of Account Advisors;
- Monitor monthly revenue target for the group of Account Advisor;
- Review rate changes/monitor compression;
- Ensure team is following standardized procedures;
- Liaise with team on escalations;
- Measure team or success through reporting;
- Cross/Up sell reporting;
- Develop and provide campaign specific objectives;
- Performance reviews;
- Proactively identify accounts to ensure revenue is consistent and address any issues to maintain merchant retention. Identify products and pricing that meet merchant needs and business objectives;
- Up sell to existing clients with the objective of increasing revenue of portfolio. Analyze portfolio profitability and recommend, negotiate service fee increases. Ensure assigned relationships are managed to achieve maximum level of customer satisfaction to ensure account retention;
- Retain accounts through relationship building and development with key decision makers within an organization. Perform rate reviews, billing disputes and credits with a strategic approach upon customer’s request;
- Apply a consistently high level of communication and knowledge to resolve all day to day administrative and key operational issues, i.e. customer problem resolution, implementation schedules. Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate;
- Provide recommendations and strategic analysis to management, related to acquiring/revenue opportunities. Manage some newly acquired account transition (hand-off) period between the Business Development Managers, and Account Management team to ensure clients are smoothly integrated into the appropriate portfolio. Analyze portfolio at beginning of fiscal year to identify revenue growth by account.
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Post Secondary education, preferably with focus on Business, Sales or Marketing;
- Strong outbound phone sales skills;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience and demonstrated ability in the following areas: qualifying needs analysis, proposals, negotiation of price/contracts and retention strategies, client management, strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work independently;
- Must be highly organized, focused individual excels in relationship building, which is critical to the success of this position;
- Professional, self-starter with strong interpersonal skills is a must to succeed in this role;
- Previous experience in the payment processing industry is valued.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)