New Value Solutions, a national IT consulting company, is searching for a senior Project Workstream Lead to lead the Reporting Workstream for a key ERP initiative, with responsibility for leading, overseeing, and providing strategic direction for the development and provision of operational, data analysis, and insight-driven reporting functions with business stakeholders across HR, Payroll, and Finance.
- Lead ERP implementation for reporting (end-to-end – requirements to solution design and build).
- Lead reporting and BI process improvements to utilize/accommodate legacy and new solution data sets.
- Lead and provide guidance with vendor proposed solutions on reporting and toolset.
- Work with other streams of the ERP on deliverables, timelines, and consistency.
- Analyze the current “reporting inventory” and develop reporting strategy to satisfy reporting requirements in the context of the new ERP solution.
- Provide guidance to multiple reporting teams on adjusting current reports and data warehouse feeds as a result of ERP change.
- Lead and support transition of Vendor created reports and toolset/design to operations teams (knowledge transfer on DB schemas, reporting toolset, and requirements/definitions).
- 6+ years of experience in Project Management and/or leading key enterprise level initiatives.
- Experience in Business Analysis beneficial.
- Experience in data analytics and Business Intelligence.
- Prior experience in the HR, Payroll, and financial services industry or Internal Audit.
- Experience leading a team in a “manager of managers” capacity.
- Strong understanding and experience in delivering accurate data analytics and reporting to senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of operating in a manually intensive data environment, extracting data from disparate sources, cleansing and validating it, and transforming it into meaningful, succinct and coherent information.
- Experienced in the direct production of high quality ‘Board-level’ reporting, including focused analysis, trending, and strong summarization of results.
- Experience in consolidating and converting reports from one system to another.
- Knowledge of or experience with Unit4 UBW cloud product is a plus
- High level of proficiency in MS SQL to facilitate data extraction and analysis efforts.
- Experience in mainstream BI tools preferred.
- Knowledge of data management principles and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to identify “right tool for the job”, in the context of reporting and BI delivery at self, team, organization and enterprise level.
- Knowledge of API, JSON, XML preferred.
If you have this expertise, and are able to work in Canada, please submit your resume. While we thank all candidates in advance for their application, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Freelance
Salary: $50.00-$75.00 per hour
- How many years of experience do you have leading projects?
- How many years of experience do you have with Data Analytics and Business Intelligence?
- Do you have experience in HR, Payroll, or Financial Services?
- Do you have experience with other ERPs?
- Where are you located?
- Do you have experience with Unit4 UBW cloud ERP?
- Temporarily due to COVID-19