fresh is a global company headquartered in New York offering a full lifestyle line spanning skincare, lip care, bodycare, and fragrance in over a dozen countries. But we don’t just aspire to make the best products on the market; we want to be the best beauty brand to work for. We’ve created a warm, inspiring environment with world-class benefits that encourages our teams to dream big, because that’s how we got here. Whether developing a breakthrough formula, designing a marketing campaign, or welcoming guests in our shops, you are hand-picked to join us on our journey to make the world more beautiful one heartfelt experience at a time. Because beauty is more than skin deep. And fresh is more than a brand…it’s a feeling.
Job Title: Selling Specialist – Sephora
Department: North America Wholesale
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The objective of Selling Specialist is to provide the Fresh Sales and Education Executive with sales support and effective communication to relay all business needs in an assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITES
· Achieve daily sales goals, as determined by executive, in assigned stores throughout assigned territory.
· Assist Executive in execution of in-store events to support Sephora, Nordstrom, Blue Mercury and Fresh initiatives.
· Connect with store leadership during each visit to understand current state of the business and communicate effectively to executive.
· Establishing and developing strong sales relationships at store level with Sephora BA’s, Store Leadership, DM’s, Nordstrom CM’s, Point Person, Beauty Stylists, Department Managers, Blue Mercury Management and employees.
· Support strong partnership with Sephora BA’s, Nordstrom CM’s, clients, Blue Mercury employees and clients by providing service and support for any needs when in store.
· Ensure Fresh homebays, counters, endcaps, towers, etc. are visually impeccable and in accordance with Fresh merchandising standards and communicate any outstanding issues to executive.
· Maintain regular call cycle to stores and effectively manage schedule and travel (when applicable).
· Call in hours daily after shift is completed. Communicate daily sales, OOS issues and merchandising challenges with executive in a timely manner.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Beauty industry experience required.
- Weekend availability (Thurs-Sun) is required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Experience in Sephora, Nordstrom and Blue Mercury environment, preferred.
- Must be proactive in approaching potential clients and promoting the Fresh brand.
- Must have own means of transportation to be able to travel within the given territory.
· Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives.
Type d'emploi : Pigiste / Freelance, Occasionnel
Salaire : 18,00$ à 21,00$ par heure
- beauty: 1 an (Souhaité)
- retail: 1 an (Souhaité)